Monday, February 9, 2015

How to Have an Awesome Sick Day

If such a thing exists? This morning I woke up feeling like I'd just been hit by a train. It was not pretty. So I swiftly threw my hair up into a knot and left the apartment without a bra to buy the entire cold& flu pharmacy aisle (not really, I'm just dramatic). Here are my sick day essentials that guarantee you'll have the best sick day ever.

1. Get cozy. Curl up on the couch with a warm fuzzy blanket, put that hair up, and take those contacts out. I've perfected this look today. It isn't pretty but at least no one has to see me today besides the poor people in Kroger.

2. Netflix. Need I say more? My favorite sick day shows to binge watching are Gilmore Girls and Friends.

3. Brew yourself a giant cup of tea. I love Teavana's Youthberry and Wild Orange Blossom blend.

4. Make yourself some chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Don't feel like getting up? Have your favorite take-out restaurant on speed dial.

5. Get yourself some good meds and don't forget your trashy magazines! Don't even try to justify it. Just do it. Get up to date on all your Kardashian gossip. No one is judging you and it will make you feel better.

6. Nap! Obviously.

Bonus: Bribe your pup with treats to get them to cuddle with you. Or does this only work for my dog?


No comments :

Post a Comment