Friday, February 13, 2015

Five on Friday!

We made it, friends! I am so excited for the weekend! I am a Valentine's Day enthusiast. Who doesn't love a day with an excuse to wear an obnoxious amount of pink and eat candy all day? Chris and I keep it low key on Valentine's Day and usually just grab dinner to-go and swap boxes of candy. Still, its a sweet reminder of how much we love each other. I'll stop being sappy now and get to the goods!

ONE - I have a massage today! Woohoo! I'm one of those people that have a membership and gets one every month...and let me tell you, it is money well spent. Having a job that is mostly standing all day makes for a very sore back and a massage at the end of the week makes me feel ten times better.

TWO -

I am obsessed with Lush bath bombs. Seriously, if you've never tried one, RUN to your nearest Lush store. These things are the bomb (pun intended). They smell delicious and there is no need for lotion after because they leave your skin feeling so soft! My favorites are the Avobath, Butterball, Sex Bomb, and Dragon's Egg.

THREE - 

I mean, come on. I'm curious. Don't judge.

FOUR - I am loving Lilly Pulitzer's spring collection! I have this dress in many different prints - it's such an effortless way to look chic and put together! I'm also loving this pair of shorts, this popover (seriously so comfortable!), and who could forget the Elsa's?! I need this one to appear in my closet, pronto. 

FIVE

The countdown is on! When Chris and I go to California next month I am dragging him to Disneyland. We went last year over the Christmas holiday and it was magical. We didn't make it to DCA though so I'm hoping to hop over to that park as well! I love Disney World, but there is something so magical about walking around the original Disney park that Walt himself did too. To prepare I'm doing my park ride research, packing my Mickey Ears, and watching lots of Saving Mr. Banks! 

Have a lovely Valentine's Day weekend, friends!




2 comments :

  1. Stopping by from the link-up and I adore your blog - especially the name, so cute!! Regarding your 5, who would judge Fifty Shades of Gray?? It's the ideal Valentine's Day treat ;) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the Lilly too. Def looking forward to more printed tees and tanks coming out. I'm originally from California so Disneyland is it for me. I haven't been in years but hope to go soon!
    Stopping by from the link-up! Have a great weekend!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete