Friday, February 6, 2015

Five On Friday!

I'm linking up with Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness, A. Liz Adventures, and The Good Life Blog for Five on Friday! I'm going to celebrate this Friday, even though I have to work this weekend. Boo. It's been a rough past couple days at work so I'm thankful for the day to be lazy, drink endless amounts of coffee, and take a long hot bath (or two).

ONE - Over the past weekend, my dog decided her toys didn't satisfy her anymore and thought, "Hey! A pair of glasses! Yum." Yes, my dog jumped up and grabbed my Kate Spade glasses off my dresser and proceeded to eat half of them. So now my glasses are missing the ear piece and sit crooked on my face. Oh well, I guess it's just an excuse to go shopping... I'm loving this pair!

TWO - I am obsessed with Evelyn Henson's prints! I found this cute little DIY on her website and I'm going to attempt to recreate it.



THREE -  I am obsessed with the Aveda Dry Remedy line. I'm a blonde and my hair has seen better days this winter. I love to use this shampoo every couple days, followed by this mask. Expensive, but so worth it. On days I don't wash my hair, I use this oil on the ends of my hair to revive it and it works like a charm! Plus, the entire line smells like lavender. 

FOUR - I'm loving Southwest's plane ticket prices right now. I am traveling to California in March and every other airline is charging over $1000 to fly round-trip! Uh, no. Southwest is offering round-trip to Cali for less than $500. The ticket is only transferable (not refundable), but my excuse is that if for some reason I can't make it to Cali, I can also transfer the ticket to go to Disney World... :)

FIVE - Last but not least, I leave you with this quote I found on Pinterest. This couldn't apply better to me after the days at work I've had. I mean, it was a crying-in-the-bathroom-stall kind of day yesterday. So today I'm going to brush my shoulders off, wake up with a positive attitude, and enjoy my new day!


Have a great weekend, friends! 


{Linking up with Five on Friday}. 

4 comments :

  1. Found your blog through Five on Friday link up!! I am loving that quote at the end.. I feel ya on the bad work days lately (I'm a teacher).. this is definitely a good reminder that each day is a new day! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn Henson's prints are beautiful. I haven't seen those before. Thanks for sharing. #lovethem PS. Love the quote, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair has been struggling SO much this winter! I'm going to have to give those products a try. And loving the quote you posted...definitely needing some positivity this week and it's great inspiration. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote you shared at the end - it's definitely been the quite the week over here too!!

    ReplyDelete